Kingdom's Kingdom's Quest
Kingdom's Call Edit
Kingdom's Call is the forth book in the series and spans the time from the crucifixion of Jesus to the conversion of Paul.The central character Sir Gavin. He embarks on a mission to eliminate the “Followers” of the Stranger from the Kingdom, but The Prince has another plan for him.
|Adelaide (aka Addy)|
For generations the Noble Knights have been in service to the King. Following a strict code of conduct, they preserve the peace in Chessington, the King’s chosen city, and rule its citizenry. Sir Gavin is a young and promising Noble Knight, devoted to King and Code.
Then a peasant disrupts the tranquility of Chessington, brazenly challenging the Code while claiming to be the son of the King–a Prince. When it is learned that he is actively training a force of men in defiance of the law, the stranger is arrested and executed.
But his Followers continue to defy the Code, and Sir Gavin swears to destroy this threat to Chessington–until he himself is grievously wounded in battle. As he faces his own death, Gavin is saved by someone who will transform his heart and change his life...
Journey to Arrethtrae, where the King and His Son implement a bold plan to save their kingdom; where courage, faith, and loyalty stand tall in the face of opposition; where good will not bow to evil–and one brave man stands against the Dark Knight.
- • Released on May 15th 2007
- • 160 pages
- • Subjects: Youth/Youth Interests/Teen Fiction
- • Interior illustrations by Marcella Johnson
- • Cover Design: James Hall
- • 13 Chapters (15 counting the Prologue and Epilogue)
- Prologue - Herald of the Prince
- Chapter 1 - A Noble Cause
- Chapter 2 - Treachery!
- Chapter 3 - A Peasent's Threat
- Chapter 4 - Troubled Heart
- Chapter 5 - The Silence of a Stranger
- Chapter 6 - Curse of a Charlatan
- Chapter 7 - The Precipice of Peril
- Chapter 8 - A Knight's Crusade
- Chapter 9 - Desperate
- Chapter 10 - Dark Steel
- Chapter 11 - Between Two Worlds
- Chapter 12 - No More a Knight
- Chapter 13 - Undaunted Quest
- Epilogue - Chessington's Hope
"To the men that mentored, counseled, encouraged, and prayed for me. Thank you, my brothers!"