Kingdom's Dawn Edit
They encounter tremendous adversity and challenges as Leinad discovers he is chosen by the King for a mission of utmost importance.
|Cedric (Knight of the Prince)|
|Leinad (Knight of the King)|
|Peyton (Knight of the King)|
|Gabrik (Silent Warrior)|
|Tess (Knight of the King)|
|Lucius (Shadow Warrior)|
|Zane (Vincero Knight)|
|Quinn (Knight of the King)|
Welcome to this Wikia, and thank you for your contributions! We invite you to log in and create a user name.
Creating a user name is free and takes only a minute and it gives you greater anonymity if that is your wish. In addition, it is easier for other contributors to ask you questions and help you.
- Of course, we hope you continue to make contributions, even if not logged in.
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, please visit the Community portal for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and links to pages that show you how to edit.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.
He's just a young man, but that doesn't change the truth. He was chosen...
Sixteen year-old Leinad thought he was a common farmer's son, nothing more. He wondered why his father had trained him for years to master the sword—not exactly a tool of the trade for farmers—but one tragic event initiates a world of revelation.
Teamed with a young slave girl, Leinad is thrust into adversity and danger—for The Dark Knight and his vicious Shadow Warriors will stop at nothing to thwart The King ’s plan to restore the kingdom. Leinad will need more than a sharp blade and a swift hand to fulfill his mission and survive the evil plots of The King ’s sworn enemies!
Journey to Arrethtrae , where The King and His Son implement a bold plan to save their kingdom; where courage, faith, and loyalty stand tall in the face of opposition; where good will not bow to evil—and the future of a kingdom lies in the hands of a young man.
- Released on May 1st 2006
- 160 pages
- Subjects: Youth/Youth Interests/Teen Fiction
- Interior illustrations by Marcella Johnson
- 14 Chapters (16 counting the Prologue and Epilogue)
- Prologue - Voyage to the Edge
- Chapter 1 - Vision Search
- Chapter 2 - The Servants Sword
- Chapter 3 - A Kingdom Lost
- Chapter 4 - Yesterday's End
- Chapter 5 - A Sword and a Mission
- Chapter 6 - Let them Hear
- Chapter 7 - No Place a Home
- Chapter 8 - Betrayed!
- Chapter 9 - Beginning of Bondage
- Chapter 10 - Mastery Unveiled
- Chapter 11 - A Savage Battle
- Chapter 12 - Journey to Death
- Chapter 13 - Storm of Salvation
- Chapter 14 - A Question of Faith
- Epilogue: - At Kingdom's Edge
"To my father and mother, Jim and Frances. Your love, instruction, and encouragement inspired me, but most importantly, you showed me the light and led me to Him. Thank you!"