Kingdom's Quest is the fifth book in the series and spans the time of Paul’s missionary journeys. The central characters are Sir Gavin and Keanna . Sir Gavin discovers a new purpose in his role as a knight of The King and battles evil forces of The Dark Knight to bring the message of The Prince to the people of Arrethtrae .
|Cedric (Knight of the Prince)|
|Gavinaugh (Knight of the Prince)|
|Porunth (Silent Warrior)|
|Weston (Knight of the Prince)|
|William (Knight of the Prince)|
|Barett (Knight of the Prince)|
|Cade (Knight of the Prince)|
|Keanna (Knight of the Prince)|
|Adelaide (aka Addy)|
|Sandon (Knight of the Prince)|
|The Uknkown Lord|
|Malthos (Shadow Warrior)|
|Devinoux (Shadow Warrior)|
He was called to fulfill a mighty quest, filled with fierce battles. A quest to bring hope to the kingdom...
Having narrowly escaped death at the hands of the evil Shadow Warriors, Sir Gavin is given a new name by The Prince to signify his new allegiance–to the cause of the one he once swore to kill. Called to share this message to everyone in the land of Arrethtrae , Sir Gavinaugh takes up his sword and embarks on an epic journey.
Winning hearts and minds with the power of his words and his skill with a sword, Gavinaugh travels from one end of the kingdom to the other, telling Outdwellers about The Prince , convincing them to join him. And though Gavinaugh is at times beaten, thrown in prison, or stranded far from home, The Prince himself guides his words, his sword, and his pilgrimage.
Journey to Arrethtrae , where The King and His Son implement a bold plan to save their kingdom; where courage, faith, and loyalty stand tall in the face of opposition; where good will not bow to evil–and The Prince ’s chosen messenger speaks boldly of his quest.
- Released on May 15th 2007
- 176 pages
- Subjects: Youth/Youth Interests/Teen Fiction
- Interior illustrations by Marcella Johnson
- Cover Design: James Hall
- 16 Chapters (17 counting the Prologue and Epilogue)
- Prologue - Bastion of Evil
- Chapter 1 - A Knight's Return
- Chapter 2 - A Journey of Will
- Chapter 3 - Blackness of a Shadow
- Chapter 4 - Chains of Despair
- Chapter 5 - The Executioner
- Chapter 6 - Healing the Fair of Heart
- Chapter 7 - The Dungeons of Penwell
- Chapter 8 - Court of the Lords
- Chapter 9 - Tournament of Death
- Chapter 10 - Old Master
- Chapter 11 - A Knight's Farewell
- Chapter 12 - Tempests!
- Chapter 13 - The Isles of Melogne
- Chapter 14 - A Princess yet to be
- Chapter 15 - Ancient Enemies
- Chapter 16 - Kindred Quests
- Epilogue - Final Dawn
"To the future generations of saints. May you boldly take up your sword and follow Jesus!"